In rare cases some content might end up at a very distant coordinate in the workspace. In such a case you might see a black space when DEON tries to display the whole (extremely large) Project.
This function helps you to quickly “fix” Projects that contain objects at extreme coordinates:
- Load the project in question
- Use the search function (Ctrl+F) to look for something (e.g. “a”) and double-click on a search-result to center it in the viewport.
- Zoom out so far that you can see the whole Project.
- Select the entire area that is “correct” (Draw a selection frame around the whole Project content).
- press Ctrl+Del (On german Keyboards Strg+Entf). This will delete everything that is not selected. In this case all contents that are somewhere at a very distant coordinate.
Now the Project should work as desired again.