Client: Currently supported Platforms
- PC Win 7,8,10 2GB RAM (>4GB recommended), 64bit OS recommended.
The DEON Client comes as an .msi installer package.
- UWP (Microsoft Surface Hub 84 and 55) full Client
- iOS (iPhone, iPad) for viewing Projects, sending content and participating in votings.
- Web (currently view only, sending Sticky Notes to Projects and participating in votings)
- macOS is currently at BETA stage. Please contact us if you wish to participate in testing.
- Hardware independend.
- Resolution and Aspect ratio independent from small mobile screens up to giant HiRes powerwalls.
- Supports Mice, Trackpads, Multitouch-Screens and projections, Styluses with pressure sensitivity and MS Kinect V2 Gesture Control.
- Cloudserver operated by DEON (Hosted in Germany)
- On-Premises (Deon Server operated by the customer internally or in a dedicated Cloud)
Prerequisites for On-Premises installations:
- Windows Server 2008 (or higher). Can be VM.
- IIS 7 or higher
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 or higher
- MS-SQL recommended. Recommended minimum Size: 1GB
Note: If no MS-SQL Server is available, the DEON Server installer includes the option to install a PostgreSQL Server.
- A valid SSL-Certificate needs to be installed.
- Currently, only domain-Authentication is supported, so the server should be included in the domain before the DEON installation. OpenID authentication will be available soon.
Recommended server resources:
- Easy-to-use Server Installer Wizard
- Active Directory Single Sign-On (OpenID authentication will be available soon)
- Web-Based Server Administration Interface
- Flexible client deployment: Integrated, SCCM, baramundi, etc.
- MS Sharepoint, OneDrive and Google Docs support
Please visit DEON On-Prem security.
The DEON REST-API allows the interaction with external applications.
GET and POST Web requests allow the retreival and transfer of commands and data.
Data is transferred by using JSON objects.
Web-based applications can be executed directly inside the zoomable DEON Workspace.
The embedded Webbrowser supports HTML5 and WebGL.