DEON perfectly supports all phases of the Design Thinking methodology and Design Sprints. Also remote participants can fully participate: Due to the infinite DEON workspace even large and complex environments can be mirrored between loctions in real-time.
- Inspiration phase: Collect huge amounts of content from different sources and make it visible on the infinite visual canvas. Multiple users can collect and edit such data at any time from any place.
- Experience phase: Create an immersive audiovisual experience to walk in the shoes of the customer. Simulate real life environments with multiple synchronized screens and projections.
- Ideation phase: Conduct brainstorming sessions where multiple users can contribute ideas in real-time. Use iPads, iPhones and Tablet PCs and digitize paper notes or take snapshots and videos of tangible objects.
- Storyboarding and Business model mapping: Use templates from the built-in library or instantly create your own from any type of content. Quickly sketch and combine shapes, connectors, animations or interactive elements to visualize your ideas, services and products.
- Prototyping: Create clickable mockups directly inside the workspace or connect and embed external devices and applications.